Friday, July 20, 2007

Eating Healthy

I really need to stop having chips and dip. Overall, i am eating much healthier than i was . . . making sure i am getting my fruit and veggies in and definitely getting all of my water in (which if you know me, is a huge thing). However, i am eating some stuff i probably shouldn't, like potato chips and dip. I find that i am a little nauseated when i need a snack. So i am eating littler meals, but more of them. Most of the time i make a good snack choice. . . yogurt, a banana, strawberries and blueberries, orange juice. But sometimes i choose chips and dip.

Today is an absolutly gorgeous day. Tj finished power washing the back deck. What a difference! Now he is working on the front porch. We will stain next week, allowing time for the wood to dry. I am working on my thesis. I just want to be done!! I can't believe the feeling i will have when that thing is complete.

I slept so well last night. Tonight Harry Potter comes out. Tomorrow might just be a day of reading in the sun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot even find the words to describe my excitement, joy, and love I already feel for this child growing inside of you. You and TJ will be amazing parents to this new little one, and I am looking forward to watching you interact with your sweet baby. I will continue to pray for both of you and baby as you begin the wonderful journey of parenthood. Miss you, Andrea

Lindsey said...

That is so sweet. We miss you, too. Thanks for your prayers. Hopefully we will talk to you soon.
Love,
Lindsey