Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sunday

I just have so much emotions swimming around in me today, they really can't be explained by words. Life is just crazy, you know? Full of new beginnings, giggles, crying, endings, surprises, pain, desire, hurt, longing, smiles, laughter, friends, complex emotions. I can't handle it all today, so i am going to the beach after sitting in the garden at Pekidills. My motivation was sucked out of me upon awaking, and i don't think i am going to get it back, so i will cave into the frivolousness of lounging on the beach, reading, and swimming.

I feel kind of like i have pms, which is not what i want at this point in time, but it could be that i am tired (didn't sleep well last night), or that i am reminded of how fragile and complex life and people are.

2 comments:

Ang said...

miss you.

:(

Lindsey said...

We need to get together sometime soon. We miss you guys, too.