Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I can grow people

I went for my first ultrasound today that involved looking at something other than my ovaries and lining. . . we were in search of a human growing. And the little human, only measuring .13cm, was found in a healthy gestational sac. Due date: March 25, 2008. The Dr. gave us a congrats card with a picture of our ultrasound. The only thing is - i have many large cysts on my ovaries. That explains why my clothes don't fit and why it hurts to bend. He said to take it easy and that it is normal for the shots i was on. We go back in two weeks and then we will "graduate" from there. We were so relieved that everything is healthy. We both didn't sleep well last night due to wondering if bad news was coming our way. . .and my thesis.

Last night, at about 8:30 i looked on my e-mail to find a message from my prof to call her at home about my chapter 3. Ya, not good. It is a mess. She says it just needs some tweaking, but it is a mess. In fact, before hanging up at around 9, she asked me if i could send her some of the new pages in the next couple hours. I told her no. I was exhausted and half asleep already. Then i went on to tell her that i was going to be out of town all day today. I have some work ahead of me. Pray for me.

Today was nice. After the DR. we went and ate breakfast with Jered as we discussed the Harry potter books and movies, pictures on the wall, and deep concepts. Then TJ and i headed went shopping (I am getting way too familiar with public restroom. . . i have to pee all the time), and met gail and lori. I am so lucky to marry into such an incredible family. Families are so cool. It was wonderful to see them. Again, it makes me wish we lived closer.

Well, since i got to sleep late last night and didn't sleep at all from 2:45- 5:00, i am going to bed now. Good night.

No comments: