Friday, July 20, 2007

A New Addition?

So, TJ and i are in charge of feeding my friends' cats while they are in the UP. We love their cats and they live close, so it is not a big deal at all. When we get there, Ramona was quick to hop off the window ledge and say hello. Then Amelia came and Meowed at us. While we were putting food in the bowls Max came and rubbed against my leg. We didn't see Sir Elton the white cat, but then as we were putting the last bowl down, a grey and white cat that i had never seen came up the basement stairs. It was bizarre, not so much at first that there was another cat, but because i didn't know what to call this cat. Then i thought that maybe Sir Elton got dirty, but no. . . it was definitely supposed to be a grey and white cat. And it had a different shape to it. I patted it on the head and we were on our way. It was a nice enough cat. Maybe there was another addition to the family, but our friends failed to mention it since they just had Corbin, and he is more exciting. Could they possibly have five cats now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, No, No we do not have 5 cats!!! What did this grey and white cat look like? Does he have longish hair? He for sure isn't Elton is he? I'm so confused!!! There is a grey and white cat that lives across the street that wanders all the time...if he has longish hair and for sure isn't Elton I would guess it is him... kick him outside!! I have no idea how he got in...but I don't want him! Were any window screens open or something? How bizarre is that? In other news, did you guys find the food okay? I forgot to ask if Nate had told you where it was...since I was asleep when you left the other night. I hope everything else is going okay, other than the weird cat visitor. Crazy.

Lindsey said...

yeah. . . i totally made all that up! Have no fear, no freaky cat is in your house. . . i was hoping you would read this while away! We couldn't find the food, so we have just been feeding them scraps from the fridge. . . since you recently went grocery shopping, we found many tasty snacks for your cats!

Anonymous said...

You, my friend, are a snot. I've been regaling everyone up here with tales of a strange cat in our house. Jerk. I'm glad you are feeding them our groceries... try to give them expired stuff first. :P I'll call you on Wed. to see how your ultrasound went... how exciting!!!