Sunday, July 29, 2007

Terrible thesis

I am so exhausted from thinking about my thesis. I am tired of having it hang over my head as i am looking at cribs with TJ. I am tired of worrying about it when i am sipping my lemonade at Panera bread. I am tired of dreading working on it when i wake up on beautiful Sunday morning. Soon, it will be done. I finally heard back from her after sending my prof the first part of my chapter three. She said i was very, very much on track. And that i needed to remember to cite the literature again, even though it might seem tedious and repetitive. This whole thing is quit repetitive. I just want to finish it. I also sent my prof all of chapter three and i have not heard anything from her. So, today, i am just going to go through it (AGAIN) and add citations and literature (AGAIN) and call it good. I think. Until i hear from her, that is. August first is quickly approaching and she needs a hard copy by then. We have been submitting things electronically, so i don't know if i am supposed to hand deliver a hard copy to review together or mail a hard copy (which would cost a ton). Yikes!

I am glad i have fresh corn to eat today and beautiful glads TJ got me at the farmer's market yesterday. I put them right in front of my working spot to make me smile. Oh yeah, and i have my very own pint of Ben and Jerry Chubby Hubba ice cream. What a tasty treat.

No comments: