Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Unlucky 13?

I was born on June 13.


We got married on October 13.

We found out we are pregnant on July 13.

13 is our lucky number!

I had my blood drawn again this morning. My HcG levels look good. They should double about every 72 hours. On Friday, my levels were 79. Today they are 495. My doctor said that they would be satisfied with 320, so i am going strong!! I am feeling great. . . just tired and constantly needing to pee, but GREAT!! I go in for an ultrasound on Tuesday.

This is a scary time. Don't get me wrong, we are ecstatically excited, awesomely amazed, surprisingly shocked, and extremely thankful. We also know that things can happen. Normally we wouldn't tell people at such an early time, (i have been pregnant for two weeks) but we also know how many of you have been praying for us, waiting with us, and supporting us. You deserve to know. We are also aware that no matter what happens, we could continue to use your prayer. So although i bring you exhilarating news, we ask that you continue to think of us in your prayers, and continue to support us in the exciting time. Thanks for celebrating with us! Thanks for your prayers. We are so EXCITED!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I've been nonstop smiling for two days now! You already know how excited Nate and I are for you... and we will continue to keep you and your little one in our thoughts and prayers. I'm so glad to hear your numbers are up (but not too up :)) and you are feeling good. Are we on for tomorrow night? It's about time you learn how to change a diaper...

Ang said...

There have been a few times that "The Wonders and Worries of Cheesy-Spoosh" has left me in tears. But never quite so completely (and happily) as now.

I've been checking often over the weekend, trying to figure out why there had been no news... hoping that no blog announcement meant you were sharing happy news face to face first. And I've been praying those retroactive kind of prayers...'please God, let there be a baby' ...knowing that this was determined weeks ago.


I can't even express how deeply happy I am. For you. And for me too...I can't wait to know baby Ellis and to tell him or her how much love and hope and longing has preceded his or her arrival.
You are already some of the wisest, most balanced, grateful, fun, creative, intelligent parents I've ever known. Seeing a baby in your arms...your baby...will be...beyond words.

My sleep tonight will be the happiest its been in a while.

Daniel Rudd said...

i'm so so so happy.
lucky baby.

Lindsey said...

TJ and i are so incredibly blessed with amazing friends. I, of course, cried reading the comments. . . and really wept reading your blog Ang. It is an awesome feeling to have so many people overwhelmed with happiness and excitement.

Lindsey said...

Sarah, i just got done reading your blog and i am crying again. I don't even know what to say, except maybe. . . thank you.

Kelly said...

Hi Lindsey!

So....I read Angela's blog this morning. I just knew this post would come. I just knew it. A "stranger" put a huge smile on my face as I started my work day. I'm thrilled for you and so thankful for God's answer. :)

I'll keep praying!

Charity said...

I just like Angela have been checking your blog daily and was nervous wondering what no blogging meant. I am so excited for the both of you and will be praying for a healthy pregnancy.

Our computer crashed yesterday and we might have lost a lot of important things including many precious pictures of Adeline so this news has definitely made me smile. Thank you!!! And Congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

Such great news, sis! I kinda made a spectacle of myself out on the sidewalk when you called, I was so happy, swinging my arms around and yelling. How wonderful for you guys. And I'll finally get to be the Wacky Uncle Jason I've always wanted to be. Huzzah!

Kim said...

Lindsey:
I am sooo excited for you guys. I, too, have been checking your blog almost daily for news and still have butterflies in my stomach after reading your announcement. You and TJ are going to be WONDERFUL parents. We love you guys and cant wait to meet baby Kim (that will be her name, right?!?!)
Cant wait to see you...
Kim (&Rob)

Anonymous said...

Lindsey & TJ,

Congratulations! We miss you two and are excited for your new addition.

Kate Rudd said...

I'm so happy for you! What amazing, hopeful news. I don't think we've ever met but I have recently started reading your blog.
:)
It's clear that you are very,very loved..and that your Baby already is, too.
Congratulations.
~Katie(Ang & Ryan's cousin)