Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Front Garden

TJ has been busy with the front garden and the shade garden. This is what we have so far. I have been busy with my thesis. I have to get it done. This morning, i cut some daisies for a vase and walked around in the garden. I need to clean today and work a bit more on my thesis. Hooray! I am not sure if we are going to church or hanging out with some friends tonight. Last night we got home so late from a going away party. . . i slept until 9:30! Crazy!




TJ put up the wood on the porch. We think it looks more finished. We are putting hostas where the flags are in front of the boxwood. For the other part of the garden, we are continuing with fairly low maintenance plants: daylilies, azelias, hydrangea, and some other big bush. We have Chester the weeping cherry on one end and a plum tree my dad got us as a house warming gift, along with a devil fern that is in the shade garden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, and Charlie looks quite contented in his spot.I really like the wooden skirt on the porch--beautiful background to really show off the plants.
Nice going, kids!
love, gail