Thursday, July 12, 2007

I did it!

I worked on my thesis for hours today. Yeah for me. TJ worked outside and went to Lowe's. We are now working on the front garden, since we took all the flowers from there. We have had boxwoods that we planting in front of the porch for a couple of years. They are still in their container and their roots are going crazy! TJ is putting wood across the bottom of our porch. I HATE latice, but we wanted it to looked finished and to provide a background for the plants. We saw another house that did this and we like it. The boards run horizontal. Soon we will power wash our deck and porch and then stain it for the first time since the house was built. We actually have mold growing on our deck right now. I am totally rambling because i just got back from Thirsty Thursday. I am tired, but not tired enough to go to bed. I need to wind down. I think i will read. I am still finishing Crooked Little Heart. I need to finish it before the next Harry Potter comes out. . . that is soon!

1 comment:

Ang said...

so...i should go to bed now. but it seems we're on close to the same time.

so usually i feel more loving, empathetic, open. but tonight i just feel
baffled.
hurt.
sad.
annoyed.
increasingly cynical.
angry.


maybe i'll sleep it off :)

congrats on getting alot done.