Monday, June 25, 2007

Another Day of Writing

I am sitting again at the table that was moved to the living room. Yesterday, i didn't get as much done as i had hoped. I just had a huge section that was murky and hard to wade through, but i think with a fresh look at it today, it will be more clear. Hopefully. Today my break consists of going to lowe's to check out a patio set they have on sale. I am kind of picky about what i want for the back deck. We might get a big salad at Ruby Tuesdays. Their salad bar is amazing, but i don't know how many points it is and that kind of irritates me. Tomorrow is GR time. We made our dr's appointment an hour later than last time, so we can get up at a decent hour. I might need a break from my thesis and spend some time in GR, but we have a a lot of other stuff to get done.

My friend, Sarah, can have her baby any day now. We ate dinner with them last night and have plans for Last Comic Standing on Wednesday. She looks uncomfortable, so i hope, for her sake, Corbin decides to come early.

Well, i guess i need to stop babbling and get writing my thesis. Bye.

No comments: