Monday, June 11, 2007

A Quick Update

So. . . here i am . . . outside on the deck. . . typing on my blog. Hmmmm. . . . could that mean?!! Well, yes. I am typing on my new birthday present (and then some) from TJ. . . my very own cute, powerful, handy, so me, white MacBook. I LOVE it so far. My favorite part is the dashboard because i can leave pink sticky post-it notes for myself on my desktop. Right now i have "Happy Birthday to me!" on it. I am also loving it because i just read, out on the deck, an article for my thesis and typed the cards out instead of write them out. Hooray. i do love birthdays. Well, i need to get back to work, but i thought i would share my happiness with anyone who reads this. I played around with photobooth. Here is some not so flattering picture it took! I also played around a bit with iphoto and imovie. I am going to be able to do a lot of neat things for the kids on it too.


An update on my ovaries. . . i have my screening ultrasound tomorrow at 9. That is where we make sure i don't have cysts and see and measure my ovaries and such. If i don't have ovaries then it will turn into a total question-asking session lead by me and TJ. Sounds fun, huh?

2 comments:

Charity said...

Praying for your ovaries.

And Happy Birthday.

It was great to see you yesturday.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the ovarian update. My boss and his wife have been trying for six years...many trips to Grand Rapids and Ann Arbor. He just announced last week that they are pregnant with triplets. He is thrilled and says three kids in six years is perfect! Love, Dad.