Saturday, June 23, 2007

Grow Follicles, Grow!

My doctor's appointment wasn't as exciting as i had hoped, but i was optimistic--in spite of much historical evidence that i have that my ovaries probably wouldn't be ready. My right side is in the lead with some follicles, one measuring 9 mm. It needs to be about 20, i think. My left is trailing behind, like it normally does. It just has a couple tiny follicles. Stubborn, that's what they are. I am pushing up my dose to three vials of powder mixed with one liquid--that is 225 ius, unless my doctor changes it after looking at my blood. My next appointment is tuesday at 9. Thanks for the prayers. . . keep on praying. pleases!

My day is kinda screwy now. I woke up at 6 for my appointment this morning in G.R. Came home and took a nap. I am trying to get rid of this headache. Yesterday, TJ and i both successfully had one day of weight watchers. Tonight we are going out to eat with some friends, but i feel strong enough to not go crazy while there, stuffing my face full of tasty goodness. It kind of sucks because i can't go out anywhere for very long at night, due to my shots, but it will still be a good time.

I am totally late in turning in chapter 2 of my thesis. I cannot believe i am alright with that. I sent in the 21 pages that i have so far. I have so much more to write, just for chapter two. I am not sure when she is going to get the rest. I feel like i need a day off from it. I worked ALL day on it yesterday. I need to get away from it for a while and read it again to see if it makes any sense at all. I am nervous to hear back from my prof. Yikes! Well, i need to pick up the house a bit and maybe unpack from our short trip.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Praying, Praying, Praying.