Sunday, June 24, 2007

Here i Sit. . .

With wet hair and no make-up and in comfy clothes. I am going to write today. I am going to get a lot done. I look pretty ridiculous. I had tj help me move our dining room table into the living room, right in front of the TV. The desk in our living room nook was not big enough, nor comfortable enough. So now i have a table that is big and comfortable. I, of course, have my MacBook, my APA publication manual, my monstrous stack of index cards, my notebook, my binder, and my flash drive. Hopefully, i will get pretty close to finishing chapter 2. TJ keeps making fun of me for sitting in the middle of the living room at a table. He used to do the same thing when we lived in Whitehall and he had to correct a mountain of papers. Although, he is quick to point out that that was a card table. Big difference, i know.

No comments: