Saturday, June 30, 2007

Quietness

It is so peaceful right now. I was sitting out on the deck reading my book, glancing up at the blue sky, and listening to birds chirping. What a perfect day. We got up at about 9 and then went to the Muskegon Art Fair. They have some very talented stuff there. I spent my birthday money from my grandma Howell. I got some pottery cone flowers that are on a metal, twisty stake for the garden. They are so cute. We also got some pottery soup bowels that match our stuff we bought last year. Of course, we got some Christmas presents, but i won't describe them. Now, i am really sleepy. I had to move off of the chaise or i thought i would fall asleep. i am so thankful for these days. TJ and i spent all day together - you think we would be used to that, but i have been inside or out working on my thesis and he has been working on retaining walls- we laughed, held hands, enjoyed the sunshine and the breeze, shared tasty food, made jokes, and peopled watched. It is so nice to enjoy the same things. . . well most of the same things. I will never be in to Ultimate fighter and he won't scrapbook, but he does look through my finished scrapbooks because he wants to and i do watch ultimate fighter at night with him. We just had a really good, stress free day with each other.

No comments: