Friday, June 15, 2007

Sleepiness

I don't know what is going on. Sleepiness overcomes me constantly today. I was reading and typing out research junk at Barnes and Noble, and i got so overcome with sleepiness. So, i left and got a bite to eat. Then when TJ and i returned home he is sleepy so he takes a nap. I have way too many articles to read so i go sit on the porch intending to get some major reading done, since i only got one read at the book store. I, again, got so sleepy i just couldn't keep my eyes open. I took a nap too. Now i am up (kind of) sitting with an article in my hand, and my lids get really heavy. AAHHH! Soon, we are going to go for a bike ride. Maybe that will wake me up, but then we are watching a movie. I cannot really read articles while watching a movie. This cannot keep happening to me.

No comments: