Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Headache

I think i need to stop working on my thesis for the night. I have a headache and i have been concentrating on the same sentence for way to long, trying to think of a transition that i haven't overused in my 38 pages of ramblings. I still cannot believe how late i am in turning this in. I had no idea it would be this torturous to write. I cannot imagine being done with this in August and feeling so free. Tj is mowing the lawn right now. I am going to quit and sit like a blob on the couch. I want to read the book i started, Crooked Little Heart by Anne Lamott, while i relax, but i have too much of a headache. I went out to my car and got my glasses a few hours ago, thinking they would help as i focused on the tiny letters on the monitor, but i think it was beyond help.

Gary the Galloping Goat makes me smile.

1 comment:

Ang said...

How very strange... of all the novels in the world to read this summer.

I just finished that one :)

miss you.