Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Back from GR

Well, two nurses didn't know quite what to do with my results of the ultra sound. I have many follicles developing, but none that are ready for a release of an egg. There are too many developing for their liking, but the dominant ones aren't developed enough. They were stumped and said they would have to talk with the doctor and wait for my blood results and then call in time to order more meds for tomorrow. They called and they are upping my dose to 300 a night. What does this mean? It is very likely i will got OHSS again. Yuck. If that happens this is probably our only month to try during the summer because i will probably get cysts the following month from all the over stimulated follicles and have to take a month off. That is just assuming my body is going to react the same, which so far, it definitely has. I have an appointment on Friday at 8 to see what we are going to do next.

I got my first part of chapter two back from my prof. . . i have so much left of the chapter to finish that i am off to work on it. Thankfully, i have nothing major to change, just a few things here and there. She said it was great work, and that my outline for the rest of it looked good.

3 comments:

Charity said...

Praying for your follicles and praying against OHSS.

Lindsey said...

Thanks. . . if i get OHSS and get pregnant, it will be worth it. If it plays out like it did last time, it will stink! But at least i don't have to make sub plans for a week. Thanks for all your prayers, Charity.

Anonymous said...

I know you're truly laboring with this, but I'm so excited for you that she's liking what you send her. All your work is getting you there--you're not just treading water, know what I mean??

Praying for God's healing hands to hold you.