Saturday, June 23, 2007

Enjoy it While i Can

Tonight, i am enjoying life. I was out with good friends, ate tasty food, and laughed. I also learned quite a bit about hemorrhoids. . . i don't think i ever want to experience them. TJ and i also were able to behave on our weight watchers points. When we got home, we went online and figured out how many points we ate. Now, i am going to curl up and eat slow churned mint ice cream for three points. I was real tempted to have a TCBY mint chocolate chip ice cream cake, but by some miracle i was able to utter the word "no" or was it "know"

Speaking of homophones, i am working all day on my thesis tomorrow. I am so behind. I definitely need to dedicate a full day to it. I am going to enjoy my freedom tonight while i can. . . and my ice cream.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Sorry we missed the big night. We have no money:(

We were at home wishing we were out.

It's hard when you have to make decisions like that when things are tight.