Thursday, June 28, 2007

Beautiful Day

Well, i hit the send button for my chapter two to go to my professor's inbox. The waiting is terrible ( Although it is not as bad as the two week and waiting time between my shot and knowing if i am pregnant or not. . . that will come soon.) I woke up today, knowing that i had to tweak some parts of chapter 2 and proofread all 43 pages. Yuck. I didn't think it would take as long as it did, but i am finished. . . for now anyway. My goal was to finish today, so i could enjoy scrapbooking with friends tomorrow (after my appointment), and enjoy Grand haven's art fair and muskegon's art fair this weekend. I cannot wait. The weather is supposed to be like today, cool and sunny. Hooray!

I watered the plants. TJ is working on the lower portion of the wall outside. I think i am going to sew for a bit. I need to make a couple of Loopies by Lindsey. I love having the windows open and having fresh air inside the house. Again. . . life is good.

No comments: