Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ding Dong the Cysts are Gone!

Ding dong the cysts are gone, the wicked cysts are gone. Our trip to GR was okay. I had a new nurse who was still "learning". She didn't know how to work the ultrasound machine, so at one point in time, i had three nurses crowding around me. But, it is over. My cysts are gone, which puts us at starting shots on friday and our next appointment on Saturday, June 23rd. A big surprise at the billing station. . . our huge amount of money that we thought was going to be due, magically disappeared. We are sure there is an explanation, but we didn't really want to investigate.

We went to panera for an early lunch and got the tastiest salad. Fresh mozzarella, tomato, rosemary focaccia, basil, red onion, and balsamic vinegar. Yum. Try it. It will make you happy.

When we got back i promptly took a nap. Both of us did in fact. I hate naps. I love the feeling of first getting into bed and relaxing, but i am so bad at actually getting up. I am still so groggy. I have so much to do. . . .maybe that wasn't the best decision for today. Well, in an attempt to wake up, i have a few calls to make and some caffeine to drink.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Hooray!!!