Friday, June 29, 2007

Response from Professor

I got a response today from my prof. I hesitated opening up the e-mail for fear it would wreck my weekend, but here is the message about chapter two. . .
Lindsey, excellent work.  There are a couple of picky things,
but you basically
are finished with this chapter. I don't need to see it again.

You are almost finished!!!!! Did you think you would be here?
Pat yourself on
the back. You've done and excellent job here.

Nancy

Nancy Patterson, PhD
Literacy Studies Program Chair
College of Education
Grand Valley State University


Hooray!!

2 comments:

Ang said...

hurray....congrats on successful ch. 2 draft. what an affirming email!

i'm eagerly hoping, praying, obsessing over...your follicles :)

-ang

Anonymous said...

I don't recall you ever coming up short on anything over which you had control! Congrats. And I'm praying for folliculation! Dad