Thursday, June 14, 2007

Many Posts

Today, as a way to avoid reading articles, i am probably going to blog a lot. I don't want to read articles. (Read the following like Veruca Salt would say it) I want to scrapbook. I want to scrapbook now.

Chapter 2 is due the 22 and i am going out of town next week for a little bit. I still need to read about 15 articles and books. Yikes! Then i need to actually write the monstrous thing.

But that is not why i sit at this computer right now. I sat down to share some pictures from my birthday hang out last night. You will be astonded with our good looks, thanks to photo booth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang we are HOT! :)
Had a great time the other night...hope you enjoyed your birthday celebration! I'm blaming the dinner for my less than stellar weigh-in yesterday...but dang was it yummy!