Friday, June 29, 2007

Okay, Follicles. . . do your thing

My appointment was pretty exciting today. I have a follicle on my left side that is ready, a follicle on my right side that is almost ready, and a few on each that are small- not a ton like last time!!! My lining is ready, too. The nurse said i look much better than last time, which means fewer chance of OHSS. I get a shot tonight of the same dose (letting the follicle on the right get big enough) and then i do my trigger shot tomorrow night. Hooray! I hoping, praying, urging, wanting, wishing that this is the month. We will see- not until Mid July, but we will see.

i am really sleepy. After my appointment, i went scrapbooking and now i am home and tired. I still haven't heard back from my prof. Maybe she is letting me enjoy my weekend before she delivers bad news. Yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear your follicles are finally cooperating!!! I will send you all of my hopes and prayers that this will be the month! Yea for reproduction!!
And congrats on your chapter 2...I never had any doubt that she would love it :)